Eligibility to invest Cryptocurrency Trading in India
The Basic Eligibility to invest in Cryptocurrency Trading is Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Bank Account and a Minimum of at least Rs.20,000/- in Bank with Internet Knowledge and Android Phone. Lets See in Detail.
Basic Requirements for Cryptocurrency Trading:
- Valid Email address [Even gmail will help you]
- Phone Number which is linked to Bank
- Aadhaar Card, [ Need Original to Scan through Mobile while you enroll in Trade Centers ]
- PAN Card – You may need pan card number while you verify your account to get approved.
- Bank Account – With Online Money Transfer Facility like UPI, IMPS etc.,
- Minimum Amount – To Trade in Cryptocurrency just you may need Rs.20,000/-
- Ability to handle Internet of Things like installing Android App or Apple Store apps, Taking Photos, Snapshots and Typing capabilities.
5% to 50% Profit for your investment without Principal Loss
If you are interested to Trade and to gain at least 5% to 50% Profit for your investment without Principal Loss, Just Whatsapp for Details. Or If you are sure of the above eligibility just Register in the Below 2 Links.
After Registration you shall WhatsApp or Dial for further assistance